http://www.facebook.com/groups/112320772200670/

Facebook chat ------ and The New World Society by Daniel ---

My other blog the Oneness Society

Message to those who are awakening!

Until we all as a collective of One ( smaller Oneness group or larger) come to think - speak - and act in contrast and equilibrium we are not going to achieve what we are looking for. There are still too many people who are either lashing out in fear or doubt as to what anothers position in this thing is and they are not yet prepared to accept contrast for what it is. In order to achieve we need that equilibrium and we are not going to get it by pushing away those in opposition to our message. I have already been to many Facebook chats and what not where the contrast and equilibrium is not permitted and the ones in opposition are continuously booted. That will not achieve our goal as this is not unconditional love but conditional love. If the opposition is going to reflect the conditional love we have to reflect the unconditional love and accept all opinions. Please pass this message along to all and everyone.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Countdown to an evacuation #59

Who is your one true God?

Countdown to an evacuation #59


Who is God ---really?

I know I am human and that I exist in physical form - I know this becasue I create that form every millisecond of my existence here on our world. Some of the uses and purposes I serve in the creation of this form of mine I am conscious of - while other uses or purposes I serve in the background - on Higher levels of my consciousness I am unconscious of because they are inner uses and purposes - and they fall under the uses and purposes of those spiritual selves of mine that hold no consciousness in third density.

The same goes for the God Self that is me ( or us) as well - and I only connect to my God Self when I am in a masculine state of mind and consciousness - and that state of consciousness has no conscious reflection on the realm of third density either. In an unconscious state therefore my God Self has as His or Her ruling loves and affections ruler ship over others - mastery over the lives and life's circumstances of others - and any other loves in life that allows my God Self to place itself in a position where it has expectations over others and places limits in the lives of others that they do not place on themselves of their own free will.

As I connect and become my fifth density Self I am still the God Self - but rather than place limits over others or attempt to rule over others in life as if I were their God I rule over the human host that is me on the lower planes of my existence in third density. I am free to do this as a fifth density God Self becasue I am not affecting the lives of other physical human selves other than my own human body or host.

Still just as there is a God Self of fifth density masculine so too is there the God Self of fifth density feminine.And so you would presently understand the term God I - as well as each of you is representative of that term on higher levels of consciousness - and just as the human wants to become a God so too does the God Self want to become Creator Source - unlimited. You say you do not want to become a God? Well there will come a time or season for each of us when we will - because that is the next level of our knowing and higher consciousness.

If you do not first become the God Self then you do not become Creator Source - as all things come in their season - and on schedule - in the human condition and evolution of the human spirit. I do not know the things I know from being a simple every day human being - but in fact I have had to do a lot of soul searching and sacrificing in life to get to the place I am today.

So I say to each of you that if you ever truly want to know God - you must first come to know Self. In order to know Self you have to put it all out on the table and flip it.The masculine human being ( male and female) lives their life in a complete backward nature and set of life's principles than does the human soul who has connected to their feminine counterpart.Because the human being is masculine in nature therefore he or she first receives truths - new truths from their higher masculine nature - but in finding one's true ruling loves and affections in all of this sharing of higher masculine principles one comes to know he or she does not originate from the masculine - or the feminine - but indeed both in complete equilibrium and agreement.

How does one come to know he or she is not either masculine or famine in nature - but in fact both? Because each of us is All things - Everything - from the very beginning of our illusory existence as fleshly beings - as well as our infinite Selves that resides in the higher planes of our existence - those planes that have no need for physicality - and are there simply to work things out for the physical host that put's all things into body - form - and spheres of our lower outer existence - providing house and home for the inner spiritual - and Celestial Selves.

So how do I or we know there is no God over and above the human being? How do I or we know that we are not the proverbial slaves - and that there is some Master in the heavens who controls all limitations and potential and possibility for every human from etenrity? I know becasue I have become the "WE" that many of you have read about - who spoke those words in your holy book saying "Let us make man in our own image." It does not say woman as she was added later in the story - it simply says man.

The words have been changed however as this too is a truth I have received - and the words were originally supposed to say " "Let us make a sphere in our own image." Why a sphere? Because as it was from the beginning so shall it be to it's end. You each originate from the point or simple - the masculine point or simple - and all things masculine have been placed in this point of simple from it's finite origin and have grown according to the masculine nature and set of principles - and not the feminine as she was cast back up to her sphere above equilibrium.

And so it was never the masculine God that was cast down by the feminine Source but it is the other way around.Because of this the masculine duplicated a world and reality within the macro cosmic sphere of life and death to perfectly resemble and duplicate the masculine that resides in a space and place that is no space or place - but simply our origin of finite existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment